August 24, 2011

wordless[ish] wednesday: bath in a bucket

Sometimes (or pretty much all the time) I'm a go-with-the-flow kind of mom. I think so far I've raised a couple of go-with-the-flow kind of babies. One night while visiting Grandma Julie, we put a bucket of water on the deck and let the boys splash around. I quickly realized it was a perfect bathing opportunity so I poured some baby soap in the water and let them clean themselves. And their clothes.

Julian liked dunking his head in the water to try to get a drink. He'd come up gasping for air and then laughing. 

Isaiah preferred to splash like a mad man.

Julian and the long curls.

Isaiah doing the "touchdown" sign. Really, he just does it any time he's happy about anything.

Julian's long curls!

Isaiah showing mama his belly button, which he pretty much can't leave alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *