Vacation Update!!!

Iowa!!! Oh how we've missed you. There's nothing like an Iowa summer. I mean, the first night we were here we stuffed our faces with sweet corn and I was in heaven. We've been here for a week now and I'm kind of sad it's already halfway over. 


We've played with aunts and uncles, great grandparents, grandparents, great aunts and uncles, 2nd cousins and made new friends. I hugged and laughed and drank (a lot) with some of my best friends on this earth and soaked up every update on all of our growing and changing lives. We've ran around in big back yards, pet all the neighborhood puppies, walked around miles of hotel hallways, stuck toes in the pool, and learned how to sit in tiny sized chairs. 

And now we're on the 2nd leg of our vacation, trying to thoroughly enjoy every second we have here with family and friends. And I'll get a little reminder of who I am. Such a good thing to remember when you come back to the place that made you who you are.

And of course there's this: 
Giving mama lessons on chair sitting. (and Isaiah pounding his chest like a gorilla because we just learned that one and can't stop)

Stay classy, friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment