August 2, 2011

TRIPLETS

Those of you with only one kid and think it's difficult some days, can you really imagine TRIPLETS? Gosh. I think my boys keep me on my toes but when I see these pictures I just can't imagine THREE babies at one time. I have two hands. I can semi-keep a hold on these guys. But when there's three you're definitely out numbered. 



And now they're teenagers. THREE teenagers at once. Going to turn 16 in December. Holy crap, that means I'm turning 27 in a few months. God, I feel old. 

Any day that I'm feeling a little overwhelmed I just think of my mom having one more than me. Well, and she had to deal with me too, and I wasn't the easiest teenager to deal with. (I was good at back talking) I'm so excited to see them in just a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *