August Swap Friends

Well, I'm not going to call these people Sponsors anymore because well, no money was exchanged. We're friends. We're swap friends. And so I want you guys to get to take a look at some of our friends who've been hanging out on the right side panel this month. 










ALSO, I want you guys to head over to jenni from the blog and check out my guest post! A yummy recipe I absolutely loooove. 

And today I'll also throw out a big THANK YOU to my top referring blogs from the past month. Since I don't participate in any voting sites (like top baby blogs) I really do appreciate the traffic I get from these wonderful ladies. You should definitely stop by and check them out. 


*************


*****************


****************

A HUGE thank you to everyone supporting us this month! We had a great month of vacation and guest posters and it was awesome seeing so many new faces around here. 







No comments :

Post a Comment