updates

Well Julian is officially sick. I'm thinking it's a cold. Super runny nose/lots of sneezing and coughing. Isaiah is feeling fine. I may be catching what Julian has or maybe it's allergies. Who knows. But everyone is in good spirits, which is a blessing. It's only a matter of time before Isaiah gets it now. 


Isaiah. And his drool soaked shirt. 

And the sick one. Who actually thinks he's pretty cool with this hat on.

And today we've been watching Human Planet on our Apple TV. If you liked Planet Earth this is just as good, showing the amazing things people do to get food and build shelter around the world. It makes me so thankful of how easy it is for me to just go to the refrigerator or drive to the grocery store to get whatever food we want. 

I've also been working on some new things for my shop. Stay tuned :) Bigger/better coin purses and makeup/whatever bags, more earrings and necklaces...and more. I'm really working on expanding my sewing skills and I love challenges so stay tuned for bigger and better things!

I hope you're all having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment