two boys


Julian



Isaiah

Isaiah and Mama.

We've been seriously lacking on dude pictures the past few days. They were sick and I was sick and I really didn't feel like taking any pictures. And who wants to see another snot-nosed kid? We're feeling a little better around here even though Chikezie now has what we had last week. 

They are getting so big. Each age they reach is a new favorite for me. They're learning so much every day and surprise me with things they know. Like today I asked Isaiah where his ears are. I don't think we've done a lot of "ears" at this house. We do a lot of nose, belly button or hair pointing. And surprisingly Isaiah pointed right to his ear! It was an awesome surprise and a nice indicator that all my talking to them is really starting to pay off. 

Also, from now on I'm going to try to label the pictures of the boys more so it might be easier to distinguish who is who for some of you. (Even though I know not many people can tell them apart, they do look different.) But I've had a lot of comments lately of people complimenting me on my cute son...and so hopefully labeling them will make it more apparent that I have two!


 
and then, she {snapped}Grace Loves the Beatles
 





No comments :

Post a Comment