Tuesday Tunesday

I haven't done a Tunesday in a while! I've been listening to some good stuff recently and I think you'll like it, too. If not, you suck. No, just kidding. I just wanted to see if you were actually reading. 


I'm in LOVE with Foster the People. I found them a few months ago (maybe old news to some people) but seriously. Their music just makes me happy. The boys love it.  I want to be at this concert dancing in the front row.

The Black Keys. Isaiah likes this song:

And I KNOW Kanye is kind of a crazy person BUT, his Graduation album is one of my favorite albums. The beats on every song are just right, and I just kind of love this style/side of Kanye. Then he got all weird and changed everything on his next record but I'll still hold a special place in my heart for Graduation. AND it reminds me of one of my bff's Molly...her wedding is next month and I predict a little Kanye. 



What have you been listening to this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment