July 21, 2011

my fate is in your hands. (gulp)

So I recently saw Chelsey from The Paper Mama order some glasses as a trial from Warby Parker. Basically, you get 5 pairs of glasses sent to your house and you have 5 days to try them on to see if you like them. It's $95 for a pair of glasses (prescription included) and with each pair you buy, they donate a pair. Kind of like TOMS. Kind of awesome.


I ordered 5 pairs a few days ago and they got here today. I ordered styles a lot different than my current glasses, I'd like something new and fun. It's been a few years since I've had new glasses and I REALLY need some.

Here are the contenders:
Sinclair is my #1 choice I think.

I like these, too but they're a lot like my current pair.

These are ok. But I feel like Clark Griswold. 

I kind of like the roundness of these but they might be a little big. I don't know if I can pull them off!

Sorry Thatcher. You make me look like Harry Caray. 
Would ya eat the moon if it was made out of ribs? 


Ok guys. Tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *