Mondays Are Awesome Vol. 5

That's right. Mondays ARE awesome. I'm determined to start your week off on a fun note. This week we're going to get to know the fun side of Alaythea from Rock 'N' Roll Hideaway. I'm kind of excited for you guys to meet this cute lady and her even cuter little fam.

Stats
Alaythea Carroll/24/North Carolina


Married to Benjamin aka Beej
Kid: Gianna Elyn age 4


What would be your dream job?
My dream job would be naming other people's kids! For real. I have this love of names and origin and meanings and I think so many times people put no effort into truly coming up with a thought out name for their child. But on a more "for real" level I'd have to say massage therapist - I love the quiet relaxation of massages, I think it would be such a peaceful job!

Name a secret talent.
Well, I don't know if most people would think of this as a talent but I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue! Oh, yeah. I bet right now you are attempting to touch yours and see if you are as talented as I am!

Pet peeves...I know you have them.
My biggest pet peeve is when people are late - drives me nuts. But its even worse if they don't call or text and at least be nice enough to tell you they are late! Oh, and it drives me nuts that my hubby doesn't rinse his cereal bowl out when he takes it to the sink, so the cereal drives on the bowl. Grrrr!


What is one of your bad habits?
I have a bad habit of twirling my hair when I get nervous or bored. My hubby points it out a lot. But it's replaced my nail biting, which I occasionally resort to during intense movie scenes. 

What is something naughty you did when you were a kid?
When I was about 8 my dad gave me my first pocket knife, we lived out on a farm and a small pocket knife wasn't a big deal and he had taught me how to use it and be careful. And he told me "No matter what you do not let ANYONE else use this knife." The next day I was out playing with our neighbors and their daughter, who was my age, asked to use my knife. I said sure.....and she sliced her finger wide open! I got in so much trouble!

Best concert you've been to.
We saw Coldplay is concert a couple of years ago and it was incredible but we were pretty far away. Probably the best live, up close and personal show I've seen would be Mute Math. They put on an amazing show that we've seen like 4 times now and it never gets old! 


What is the best thing about you?
Best thing about me? Geez. I have no idea! I tend to see the negative in myself LONG before I see the positive. I tend to be a peace make, I guess. I don't like to cause problems or issues so I'm usually the one trying to find a comprise that suits everyone and keeps everyone happy. 

Have you met anybody famous? If not, who would you like to meet?
I've met the guys from Mute Math, they are fairly famous. I'm proud of that. I've met several Christian music artists (Plus One and Stacie Orrico). But that's about it. I'd love to meet Kristen Stewart and Celine Dion!


Name something you love and something you absolutely despise. 
I love working out, I love pushing myself and feeling like I've accomplished something at the end when I'm out of breath and sweating like mad! And I despise cleaning especially laundry and toilets. I put it off and put it off.....I'm not OCD or organized and cleaning just isn't my thing at all!

Your drink of choice. (I'm talking alcoholic but if you don't drink, that's cool too.)
I don't drink a lot but if I do I prefer fruity stuff like a Strawberry Daiquiri or Smirnoff Ice Green Apple malt beverage. Yum!!! Oh, and the Wallaby Darned at Outback is unreal good!



Do YOU want to be awesome on a Monday? Email me at mamamandolin@gmail.com to participate. You'll get this feature post all to yourself, get to show the world your silly side, and get some prime real estate up on my right side bar for the week you're featured.

Happy Monday, friends.


No comments :

Post a Comment