Mondays Are Awesome Vol. 4

That's right. Mondays ARE awesome. I'm determined to start your week off on a fun note. This week we're going to get to know the fun side of Mandy from A Sorta Fairytale. And based on personal experience, anyone named Mandy is kind of a big deal.
Stats
name/age/location 
Mandy/ 27/ Seattle, WA


Kids/spouses (or pet) 
Married to Philip in 2007, son Bennett is 17 months. And we have a Chihuahua named Jeffrey :) 


What would be your dream job? 
Hmm... I think my dream job, honestly, would be interior designing. I don't think I've ever said that out loud before. I just think it's really creative, and really artistic. I just wish I was better at it. Right now, my idea of interior design, is moving the furniture around to block the toddler out of places I don't want him to go.

Name a secret talent.
Hmm... I can eat an entire bowl of home-made pico de gallo all by myself. And I'm talking a HUGE mixing bowl full of it. I think that's pretty talented. 

Pet peeves...I know you have them.
Oh gosh, I have a ridiculous amount of pet peeves. People that don't use their turn signal is one of them! Another one is when a box of cereal/crackers/chips isn't closed properly and it gets stale. Ugh.


What is one of your bad habits?
Drinking coke. I love that stuff and I can't stop drinking it, believe me, I have tried. 

What is something bad you did when you were a kid?
Well I did all the normal "bad things" that kids do, and of course I did some way over the top stuff. But the thing I did the most was that I snuck out. Constantly. 


Best concert you've been to. 
Hmm... that's a tough one. I think it's a toss up between Matchbox Twenty and Keith Urban. (yes i listen to country music!) :) 

What is the best thing about you?
Umm... that's a tough question. The best thing about me is that I'm pretty forgiving. I really don't hold grudges for long. 

Have you met anybody famous? If not, who would you like to meet?
Well, I met Lil' John back when I was working at T-Mobile. I also met Marcus Trufont, he plays for the Seattle Seahawks. Oh and I saw Britney Spears in person!--I didn't actually meet her but I was in the same club as her when I was in Vegas a few years ago :)

Name something you love and something you absolutely despise.
I LOVE thai food, I will eat it every day. Yum. Oh and of course I love my family. 
I despise any and all seafood. Oh and I also despise American Idol (don't hate me).

Your drink of choice. (Preferably alcoholic...but if you don't drink that's cool, too)
Well I actually don't drink any alcohol, my drink of choice is Coke. Duh. 


Do YOU want to be awesome on a Monday? Email me at mamamandolin@gmail.com to participate. You'll get this feature post all to yourself, get to show the world your silly side, and get some prime real estate up on my right side bar for the week you're featured.

Happy Monday, friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment