July 19, 2011

July Sponsors


The dudes and I are still sick today soooo....you can meet a few of our sponsors today instead of hearing about all the runny noses and sneezes at our house!


Hello!  I'm Mandy from She Breathes Deeply.  I am a blog obsessed, tattoo wearing, tea drinking, christian yoga practicing, wife to a wonderful man named Kyle, and mama to a baby girl named Lily.  Come read about our life!

******************************



this is my story


****************************************

Hey there I'm MJ.  Momma to Liam and wife to my bestest friend.  Livin' the dream is my little corner in the blog world where I can record our memories, milestones, challenges, and the little pieces that make up our little life.  Check us out and follow along as we live the dream.

******************************************


Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm 24 years old. I'm a stay at home mom. I am happily married to the most amazing man, Bryan. Together we have a handsome little mister, Landon. All Things Remembered is my little place on the web where I share things that are going on our lives right now. It's sort of an online journal for myself and an extended baby book for Landon. I want to use this blog as a place for me to write type down everything that goes on so that I'll have them here to always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *