happy august...and a thank you

Happy August, friends! This month is going to be so fun! And busy. The boys and I are heading to Iowa for couple weeks to see family and for me to be in a wedding. I'm so excited to see everyone we haven't seen since Christmas, and all of my friends who I haven't seen since I moved 2 years ago! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been 2 years. I can't wait. AND while I'm gone, you guys will get to meet a lot of fun bloggers who will be making sure things keep running around here. 

Also, if you guys read my post on blogging this weekend, you'll know I've been thinking a lot about my blog recently and how I want it to be. So I've decided to make the number of readers in my google friend connect box (on the right side) invisible. A.K.A. I changed the font color to white, if any of you feel like doing so as well. I just feel better knowing that the content of this blog will be the main focus, and not the numbers being boasted on the side. So, yeah. New stuff. Good stuff.

I also want to give a huge thank you to a few of my main referrals from last month. As some of you may know I recently dropped off of blog networking sites requiring votes. This of course has made me work a lot harder to keep this blog growing. And thank you to these four blogs for sending lots of people my way! I really do appreciate it. 






No comments :

Post a Comment