July 1, 2011

Announcements and Awesomeness.

Happy July friends!! I have a couple things to bring to your attention.

  1. Check out the new digs! Yeah, I know. I change it up a lot over here. It's because I get bored SO quickly with things. Let me know what you think. 
  2. Along with the new designs, check out the new sponsors this month! You'll be getting to know them all a little more in depth but for now get to clickin' and to lookin'. 
  3. With the holiday approaching, we have family coming into town for some fourth of July fun! Don't expect me to be around much over the next few days. I'll stage my return late next week. You'll miss me so much you won't even know what to do with yourself, right? RIGHT? No? Ok then.

Just look at this and be quiet.
The definition of BALLER. Me, circa age 5. Don't act like you're not impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *