June 27, 2011

Mondays Are Awesome Vol. 3

That's right. Mondays ARE awesome. I'm determined to start your week off on a fun note. This week we're going to get to know the fun side of Chelsey from The Paper Mama. Well, she's always fun, so this is another fun side of her that we haven't seen yet. YESSSSS!

Stats
name/age/location 
Chelsey/28/Oregon



Kids/spouses (or pet) 
Mike, Laureli (aka Ruari) (born December 18th, 2009, Angus the Chihuahua, and Princess and Pistachio the kitties.



What would be your dream job?
Blogging/running my Etsy shop has become my dream job! While I'm not really making a living from blogging/my etsy shop right now... I hope that I can in the future. That's a dream job. Doing what you love!
Name a secret talent.
Hmmm... a secret talent... I really can't think of one. 

Pet peeves...I know you have them.
My biggest pet peeve has always been if someone says they'll do something... and then they don't. BUT, with that said I have been guilty of this too. So, I really just try not to let it bother me. Try. Life happens... we're not perfect. :)

What is one of your bad habits?
It's not so much a habit... but, it does happen all the time. I'm very forgetful! Always have been. I really don't like it... but, I am. I like to tell the same stories over and over. I forget names A LOT. --- so, don't be too upset if I can't remember yours. I forget appointments... etc. Oye.

What is something bad you did when you were a kid?
When I was 5 we went to Michael's (a super craft store) and I noticed that the floor was covered with the fake fabric flowers that had fallen off the stems. So, I figured the store didn't want them anymore since they were broken! I thought the best thing to do was to stuff as many as I could down my overalls. And, I did. When we got home I went to the bathroom to remove them and glory in my new found treasure... my mom walked in and that was it. I was in trouble. Apparently stuffing those flowers down my overalls was stealing. I wasn't helping Michael's clean up their floors. I was a robber. A criminal. I'm still traumatized by this. :)



Best concert you've been to. 
Always always: Dave Mathews Concert in 2002 in the Gorge where I met Mike. I was 19. He was 23. Amazing concert that led to the man I'm married to and have a baby with today. I still can't believe it sometimes. I met a guy in a concert with thousands of people... and we are still together almost 9 years later. Whoa.


What is the best thing about you?
This is a great question. I don't think we as mom's/human beings really compliment ourselves enough. We are beautiful! I think the best thing about me: I'm kind. I have my bad days... but, I truly want to be nice and kind to everyone! I really do. It kills me if I think I hurt anyone's feelings.

Have you met anybody famous? If not, who would you like to meet?
I met one of the Trail Blazers when I was little... don't remember who it was. And, while trying to meet Blink 182... they stopped signing autographs just a few spots ahead of me and I met Len instead. :) You know.... the one hit wonder band: Steal My Sunshine?




And in case you don't:

Name something you love and something you absolutely despise.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate. Milk chocolate please... no dark. I'll eat chocolate in anything... except I don't like liquid/drink chocolate. Make's me gag a lot.

I really really really do NOT like black licorice or root beer. Yuck. Barf. I can't even stand the smell.

Your drink of choice. (Preferably alcoholic...but if you don't drink that's cool, too)
I'm a wine girl for sure. Wine wine wine. I prefer red... but, I like a nice Sauv Blanc on a warm day with some shrimp... yum... where's my wine?



Do YOU want to be awesome on a Monday? Email me at mamamandolin@gmail.com to participate. You'll get this feature post all to yourself, get to show the world your silly side, and get some prime real estate up on my right side bar for the week you're featured.

Happy Monday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *