June 13, 2011

funky

Sorry I've been MIA today. I'm in a funk. My body is fighting something off right now and I'm not sure what. You know when you get those annoying swollen taste buds on your tongue and they just hurt like crazy? I've had one on the bottom of my tongue since last Thursday. And it hurts so bad. Even in the middle of the night. Usually they go away after like a day. Not this one. And it's huge. I don't know what it is. But it hurts.


And I wake up in the morning with like gooey eyes. I can't wear my contacts because it's pointless. My eyes are so funky. And I'm getting headaches from wearing my glasses because they're entirely too old and I'm squinting through them all day. (Blind as a bat)

So. I'm all kinds of falling apart right now. And I was feeling pretty nasty all morning. 

Anyways. So, sorry I was gone all day. I might have something up tomorrow, I might not. Right now I'm focusing on feeling better and figuring out what the heck is going on with this ole' body. 

Oh, and I didn't have ANY caffeine today. Like, none. This is HUGE for me. I've had a mild headache from it all afternoon/evening but nothing unmanageable. I hope to be completely done with it soon. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *