June 1, 2011

wordless[ish] wednesday: an afternoon at the park

Monday afternoon we went to a new park in Foothill Ranch. I don't like this one as much as the one overlooking the ocean in Dana Point but this was still a fun outing.  The dudes still pretty much hate grass but they deal with it when they have to. This grass kind of sucked though and was really pokey. I didn't really like it either.

The boys also had their first ride in a swing! I know, I know they're 15 months old how could they have not been in a swing yet? Well, it's impossible to find the baby swings around here anywhere. This was the first park I've seen in a long time that has them. 

Anyways. We enjoyed the fresh air and just relaxed. I love family time like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *