May 18, 2011

wordless[ish] wednesday: buns anyone?

Baby butts are seriously my favorite. Correction, MY babies butts are my favorite. Who can resist all of those sweet cheeks? Sometimes we just take off the boys' diapers and laugh at their cute little butts. And then laugh while we clean up their pee spots on the floor.

This is just one of a series of pictures, most of which Isaiah hunched over, playing with his man parts.


One day I will embarrass them in front of their friends when I pull out pictures like these.

But for now I'll just continue to giggle a the sweet cheeks and think about how AWESOME it is that I created these two little bodies inside me! I'm sorry, I still can't get over it. What the heck? We had TWINS? These guys were both in my stomach? At the same time?!

Can you guys vote for us today? Just go to the link and give us a "thumbs up"! 

Link up your Wordless[ish] Wednesday here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *