May 10, 2011

today

Today is the perfect temperature to enjoy the sun on our patio without getting too hot. 
Julian.
Isaiah.

And I've been working away on boy clothes for the past couple days. I'm using some onesies I'd bought on clearance at Target but after I've used all of these I'm going to start t-shirts since boys the dudes' age don't really do onesies as much, at least my boys don't. And those are the sizes hardest to find; 12mos-2T. 

This is what I've made so far, and they're only half done. I will be doing some stitching on all of them but I thought I'd give you guys a little peek. And I think these all could be for girls, too.

daddy, mama and baby tree.
who doesn't love a llama parade?
I made a pillow a little like this one.
(this guy will have eyes and a mouth :)

What do you guys think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *