May 25, 2011

thoughts

Last night I sat down with my Whole Living magazine and found some little pieces of advice that really resonated with me. I knew immediately I wanted to share them with you all. These are things we may already know, things that may be obvious but we just didn't really think about it before or things we need to work on. Either way-I loved all of this. (The picture above is an old one from my flickr, I took a couple years ago during an Iowa spring with my point and shoot. I've always love this picture.)

Thoughts on Whole Living

Rather than try to fix your body, 
focus on how you want it to feel.

The mark of true confidence 
is the ability to look someone in the eye.

Let the seasons guide your diet. 
The earth grows what you need when you need it. 

Respect your feet. 
They've mastered the ability of staying grounded while moving forward.

Take charge of your own reflection: stop letting the mirror win.

Enlightenment doesn't always make a grand entrance. 
It slowly transforms the ordinary into extraordinary.

Change happens somewhere between the acceptance of now and the anticipation of what's to come.

Don't obsess over weight loss. 
Wellness is about making your life bigger, not smaller.

Surprise yourself. Push past your physical limits.

Nothing connects you to who you are than the people who knew you when.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *