May 1, 2011

sunday morning

The boys' sleep schedule has been weird lately. Yesterday they took a nap at 10am and slept until 1. I tried to get them to take another late afternoon nap and they refused so there was no nap. 

Last night I felt like a total lame-o for going to bed at 8:30. I was tired! I didn't really fall asleep until after 9 but knew I'd be up early in the morning. And I was. I heard a boy on the monitor and it was still dark. I don't have a clock in our room so dark means before 6am. 

I turned the sound down on the monitor, fighting for just a little more sleep. I woke to screaming awhile later. I know that when the boys are finally awake and ready to get up from the angry screams I hear downstairs. If they're just awake and making noise I'll leave them in there for awhile longer. I heard the screams this morning while it was still dark. When I got downstairs the clock said 5:25. Good thing I went to bed early.

So, we got up. I made the boys breakfast. I ate my breakfast and drank coffee. We watched some Yo Gabba Gabba. And then it was nap time at 7:30am. NAP time. And now I'm watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I kind of LOVE this movie. 

In other news, I got my hair trimmed yesterday. My hair REALLY needed the trim, it's been since December. Isn't it weird how your hair feels so much shorter after you get it trimmed? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *