NEW!!

Ok, if you follow me on twitter you probably already know. Or if you're at my blog, you probably already saw.

I changed things up a bit. 

What you should probably check out:
  • The left side panel, where you can find links to subscribe by email, fan us on facebook, follow me on twitter (because who doesn't want to know what I do all day?...oh, you don't? ok.), a link to my flickr pictures, which is mostly everything on this blog and if you don't already have it...my button. 
  • The right side panel, where you can vote for me on top baby blogs. You should probably do that while you're thinking about it. Also, you'll find a new section for ADVERTISING! I finally got my crap together on this one. I'm now accepting sponsors for June. I know it's early, but I don't want to wait till the last minute.
  • And you'll also find updates on the Mama page, Dudes page, Shop page, and a new Watch page, where you can see all of our videos. 
That is all. 

Feel free to leave comments telling me how much you love it all. 

I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm demanding them. 

No comments :

Post a Comment