May 17, 2011

finally some pictures

Chikezie went back to Iowa for the weekend to be a groomsman in his friend's wedding and took the camera with him. I tried and tried to find my point and shoot but it's in a box somewhere yet to be found. 

Over the weekend I purchased some Paint the Moon photoshop actions that I'd seen previously used by other mamas (IROCKSOWHAT and The Paper Mama) and decided it was time for me to really start exploring photoshop. Chikezie uses it like, every second of his life for his job and I can generally figure stuff out but it seems so intimidating to me. These photoshop actions really help me out. They're all customizable so you can add and change each one to get the look you want. Here are a few examples I played around with quick this morning.

SOOC:

Edited: I don't remember the actions I used for this one. Whoops!


ShutterLoveTuesdays

Circles

SOOC:

Edited: Used Vintage Denim, Sparkle Eyes, Light Touch Skin Smoother and Details Details
Sweet Shot Day
SOOC:
Edited: On Cloud Nine and Another Vignette


The Paper MamaTouch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *