May 24, 2011

enjoying our patio

We finally have an umbrella on our patio so the sun doesn't make it a cooker for us anymore! The boys and I spent a good part of the day out on the patio, playing with toys, having snacks...it's been a nice little day.

Isaiah looks like he's enjoying the sun but really this is his new thing when I take pictures within arms reach. He tries to reach for the camera and does a weird toothy grin :)

Look how the curls glisten in the sun...

Man I'm so jealous of their curls. I think they took mine from me when I was pregnant-my hair used to get so curly and now it does not.

Look at the cute boy.

And then there's Julian. I love this kid. He can already do self takes.

And his giggles melt my face.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *