calling all june sponsors

Ok guys. Mama and the Dudes is ready to handle some sponsors. I would love to have your shop or blog represented on my blog in the month of June! I work really hard to keep new and fresh content here and love introducing new things to all my friends here. We may not be the biggest blog in the land but we're growing crazy fast right now. Take a look:


Here are some of our stats:
  • 391 followers via google connect
  • 475 subscribers via my feedburner
  • 215 facebook fans
  • 311 twitter followers

Ad Packages
$18/month. 2 spots available.
  • Placement at the top of the sponsor section on the right hand side bar.
  • A solo sponsor feature post. 

$12/month. 
  • Ad space on the right hand side bar following the large ad spots. 
  • A spot in the monthly highlight post for all medium ads. Includes a photo, intro and the option to include a discount code for readers if you wish.

$10/month

  • Ad space on the right hand side bar follow the medium ad spots.
  • A spot in the monthly highlight post for all small ads. Includes a photo and intro.


Additional info:
  • Giveaways and/or reviews are an option for all packages. Let me know if you're interested and I'm more than willing to work with you. These will be up on a first come, first serve basis.
  • All payments are processed through Paypal and must be received before the beginning of the month.
  • Your space is good from the first through the last day of the month.
  • If you don't have the moolah to spend:
    • I'm open to ad trading. You take mine and I'll put yours up for the month.
    • You can trade a handmade product for your ad spot for the month.


If you're interested, contact me at:
mamamandolin@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment