wordless[ish] wednesday: boys room

Right now, the boys room is probably the most put together and decorated room in our place. I was trying to think of a general "theme" to stick with, but let's face it. I'm a random person. I like my house to be filled with things I like and most of it has nothing to do with anything else. The boys room will probably be the same. 

  • Yes, we have the bumpers once again. They don't match anything and I don't particularly like them but they help keep the paci in the bed. And protect little heads from bonks. 
  • The banner above their beds was made by our friend Sarah, who made it for the surprise baby shower they threw me and I like it so much we've kept it up! 
  • The metal shelves aren't my favorite but I thought they'd transition into boy-hood well. Plus they were only $16 at Target. We're not made of money, people. I keep books on those shelves with paper pages and we haven't had anyone try to climb it yet.


  • The milk crates I have their books in I stole from the halls behind food service in college. I used to have a ton of them as shelves. They're so much better than the ones you buy at like Target. 
  • The curtains, Chikezie had when I moved here. I think they're from World Market. 
  • And don't ask me about the liscense plate. Chikezie got it, we just put it on their door. I'm thinking of finding some more for in there. 

  • I got that green bucket for toys at Target, too. $5. And we can easily just pick it up and carry it into the living room or on the patio to play.
  • And of course I had to put up some fun white Christmas lights. They provide some soft lighting at night when the boys want to crawl in and out of the room and I don't need a big light on. 
And here are some things I am LOVING and really want for their room:
this lion print from berkley illustration

this mustache poster from pumpkin and butterfly

this classic toy van print from erin reynolds photography

this faux taxidermy dinosaur from anatomically incorrect creatures

Link up your wordless[ish] wednesday, folks.

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Like what you see on Mama and the Dudes? Send us a vote to show us some love :)

No comments :

Post a Comment