Lately

Life has just been going at 5000 mph lately. And it's even worse that we live in such a sunny nice place because when the weather is nice, I want to be outside playing, not indoors doing other things. But today it's cloudy and cool so it's a good chance for me to catch up on other indoorsy things.

This was yesterday. I feel like this dress is supposed to be longer. Or for shorter people. It's at a really awkward length. I'm 5'9" which isn't super tall but sometimes makes dresses and skirts not the length they're intended to be. I guess hands on the hips is my official pose. I can't think of any other way to stand without feeling even more awkward.

Dress: H&M
Belt: Target
Sandals: Target..old

Dudes: Onesie short thingies from Carters
Hair: Daddy

Now, check out those quilts on the boys' beds. How awesome are they??

We got them a couple of weeks ago for the boys' birthday from one of Chikezie's work friends...well mostly his fiance :)
Julian has orange, Isaiah has blue. And they are perfect! They are just the right weight to cover the boys up in the mild temps here and I think we'll be able to use them all year. When we move I'm going to try to model the boys' room after colors from the blankets. We love them SO much!

And finally, here is what I've been up to and hope to have up in the shop by this weekend:
Lots o' necklaces.

fabric covered button earrings.

coin purses.

fabric covered button hair clips. 



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
If you like what I've been creating...let me know with a vote!!


No comments :

Post a Comment