in which I post a million pictures of our weekend

So...here's a bunch of randoms from our Easter weekend.

Saturday Chikezie went to take a nap at 4 and didn't get up until 8:30. I fed the boys while making this pizza (from scratch) with turkey pepperoni. Nomz. 

The EB dropped off some goodies for the boys.  A book about bugs and a new Yo Gabba Gabba DVD. They love it. Eggs filled with bunny grams. 

We got dressed up to go eat on Sunday.
Chikezie attempted to take a picture of my outfit. 
Worst lighting evaaa. 
Dress: F21 ...yes a DRESS. 
I don't think their "dresses" are made for tall girls with a booty. I have to wear something underneath or my business is all out.
Belt: Target
Scarf: Vintage thirfted
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Target


And we snapped some pics before we left:
Boys' shirts I got at Goodwill for like $2. 
Jeans: Target
Onesies: Carters

And attempted family pics with a timer...and Chikezie never makes a normal smiling face. So I didn't edit any of these.

And then I snapped some of my dudes:


We attempted a Mama and Daddy photo...

And then we finally went out.

And we went to World Market to find some treasures.

And then everyone passed out on the drive home. 


Hope you all had a HOPPY Easter :)


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Appreciate all the votes you lovely people you.



No comments :

Post a Comment