March 4, 2011

you're welcome.

I was tagged by Shawntae over at a little king and i to participate in this little handwriting ditty...so you can see how I write. Because I know that's something you all wonder about at night when your'e laying in bed unable to fall asleep. It goes a little something like this:

"Man...I REALLY wish I knew how Mandey from  Mama and the Dudes writes! I can't believe I'm losing sleep over this! She is the coolest person ever and I need to know about her handwriting or my life will never be complete."

You guys, I'm here to tell you, you need not lose any more sleep. For I have written...and will show you my handwriting. Your lives will now be complete. You're welcome.

As you can see, I didn't feel like using a new piece of paper so I just wrote this all next to my to-do list. So glamourous; my life.

Here are the questions I was asked:
1. What's your name and your blogs name?
2. What's your blogs URL?
3.Write, "A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!"
4. Favorite Quote.
5. Favorite Song?
6. Favorite band/singers?
7. Anything you want to say.
8. Tag a few people.

Now go, my fellow readers...go henceforth and live a more complete life now that this knowledge has been bestowed upon you. Go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *