Tuesday Tunesday

I pretty much love everything Incubus does. I never ever tire of Brandon Boyd's voice. 

I love Kanye's Graduation album pretty much every single song and know all the words....and love to mama rap to this song. And Zack Galifanakis is so creepy he's funny. This video is 100% amazing.

I have memories of this song that go all the way back to my childhood to when my Uncle Bryan played it on trumpet...in high school maybe? I don't remember.  And I always think of my Dad and Uncle Craig when I hear it and can picture them drumming on the floor with their fingers to it. This song makes my lips feel numb and I feel out of breath just listening to it LOL because I have some idea as to how hard it is to reach those notes on a regular trumpet. 

What are you guys listening to this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment