March 28, 2011

pictures just for funzies

These are pictures I want to show you but can't think of a specific blog post that would tie them together. So I'm putting them all here. Because this is my blog and I do what I want.

Before our walk on Friday afternoon. An old lady stopped us because she liked Julian's overalls. Me too, old lady. Me too. 

Julian has a pudding mustache.

And so does Isaiah.

Eating lunch today and looking huge.

Before our walk today I checked the mail to find this little treasure today..in which I will post about later this week...but love it so much I wanted to show it off. My custom barelymeasured bag!!! Oh I'm in love.

Tried to get a picture of us before our walk trip to the mall today but 2 seconds after this they both got pissed and wanted to go. So my head is cut off. Guess we know who the real bosses are in this house.

Hope you all had a great Monday! It's supposed to be in the 70's and 80's this week and I'm excited to bust out all of my summer dresses!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
We'd appreciate your votes today! Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *