newness

Hi friends. The boys took a 3 hour morning nap this morning so I decided to play with the blog. I may tweak a few things here and there over the next couple days but I kind of like this new look for now...y'all know I need change to survive. 

Let me know if you like the new changes and send us a vote! You guys have seriously helped this blog so much through your votes you don't even know. To give you a little idea of how much this blog has grown since we've been up on the front page at top baby blogs: (one of my highest sources of traffic)
January
 6,875 page loads, 3,895 unique visitors, 1,951 returning visitors
February
 10,831 page loads, 6,477 unique visitors, 3,083 returning visitors
March
14,838 page loads, 8,086 unique visitors, 3,947 returning visitors

These were some crazy growths for us and a lot of it had to do with your guys' support. We thank you sooo much. I've met some awesome people through this outlet of mine and I'd love for us to continue to grow. 

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
With your continued support we can share our adventures and spread some more love on the world :)

No comments :

Post a Comment