happy saturday

Saturdays are the best days.

Coffee in my new mug from Anthro. I got a "C" one for the hubs, too. 

nomz.

And then I made this:


I'm thinking of making some more of these...different sizes/patterns, bracelets, etc. Let me know what you think.

OH and I dyed my hair yesterday.
I got it for people with darker hair because I wanted to lighten it up. You can't really tell in these pictures but my roots are a little lighter than I think they were supposed to be. And it all looks pretty red. I didn't like it when I did it but after a day it's kind of gotten better. Maybe I'll get some highlights done in a month or so to blend it all in. But for now this was a good change :)

Happy Saturday, Friends!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


No comments :

Post a Comment