March 25, 2011

Flashback Friday: Lil' Mandey

Little mama:

I could seriously be Dexter's daughter in this picture. 

Circa preschool. Don't fool yourself. I only did tap and ballet one year. Please note the stunna shades. 

On a family vacay to Colorado - kindergarden-ish. In our new red Grand Am!

My 1st grade roller skating birthday party with like all the girls in my class. And my cousin Zach who I think was mad at this point because he has diabetes and couldn't have the same sugary stuff we were having. Oh and he was the only boy.

Perm.

Probably 4? Idk. I look so good I can't remember.

....good thing you don't have to look for boyfriends when you're in 2nd grade.

Coloring with the guys.

Flippin the bird. Obvs.

Showing off the 6 pack abs. 

Strutting.

Chunka chunka burnin love.




1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. Love the flashback photos. I like the new design. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *