March 8, 2011

ask da mama

Get how I said "da" instead of "the"? Creative huh? Don't be jealous. 

I feel like a huge doucher and total copy cat of all my favorite blogs but I really have been thinking about doing this for awhile, so there. I have a feeling you all think I'm the most interesting woman you've ever stalked on the internet and want to know everything about me but just don't know how to ask.

Well, here's you chance. You want to know what size shoe I wear? Want to know if I'm a morning or night person? My music preferences, waist circumference, blood type, deepest darkest secrets? Well I probably won't tell you some of those but if you want to know anything legit...now is your time to ask. 

And contrary to what your high school math teacher told you, there are stupid questions. But that's ok, I like answering them. 

Just leave me a comment with something you are just DYING to know about me, the dudes, or daddy. Unless you're asking to marry him. Because I'd have to get to know you as a person before I can answer that one.

Or if you could give two craps less, then please keep scrolling through your google reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *