ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!!!

You GUYS! I know you're probably all kind of birthdayed out but I just HAVE to tell you of one more birthday...well TWO more birthdays today.

Remember Becky from Baby Making? We're exactly a year apart in our pregnancies and both with twin boys so I've always felt a little connection with her. And she's the cutest and I'm jealous because nothing on her body got bigger except for her belly lol.
Well, I think she was trying to copy me or something because she had her BABIES!!

They were born this morning at 4:19 and 4:20...only a few hours later than the dudes...exactly a year later :) (Dudes were born at 11:57 and 11:58pm) Anyways, enough about us.

To see some cutie pictures of the cutie little blonde babies head over to Becky's blog and wish her and daddy a big congrats and hope for fast healing and good growing of these little boys!

Yay babies!




No comments :

Post a Comment