weekend warriors

This weekend went way too fast.  I need to get started on the duvet cover and have about 1000 billion other ideas that I wish I just had time to DO. Seems like these little babies that expect me to wait on them hand and foot are getting in the way of me gettin' down with my crafty self. Shouldn't they be able to change their own diaper by now? No? Oh. Ok.

Well, this week I'm participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday over at Ashley's blog. I haven't done it yet mainly because I'm running around like a crazy chicken on weekends. This weekend I was, but made sure to take some pictures before and during the boys' naps today. You can link up and find other interpretations of the prompts :)





 

1. Capture the sky. 
Well, this is pretty much what the sky in so cal looks like all the time. Except for last week.


2. Everyday
This is pretty much me, everyday. I wear these leggings all the time. I'm also submitting this photo for Steppin' Out Saturday, which was actually Steppin' Out Friday for me and the dudes. I never usually participate in that either because well, although I do have style, I don't usually pay much attention to what I'm wearing when I step out. This photo pretty much sums up what I wear out ALL the time. And Isaiah had pants on after this, I swear.

What I'm wearing:
Scarf: Target
Zip up: Target probably, but I don't remember
Tank: H & M
Leggings: Gap...they're actually maternity but they're so comfy and loose I love them.
Boots: Cathy Jean (60% off bitchesssss)
Purse hanging up: Target

Isaiah:
Shirt: Target clearance. It has a robot on it. And It's actually pj's I think.
Diaper:Thirsties
Fro: Mama and Dada



3. Furry
At our house, Cookie Monster is king.

4. Life
I haven't been able to find these guys forever. I set them up for ONE picture and Julian crawled over and slapped his hand down on poor Luigi...who is seen mid-flip flying in the background all action movie-like. This was the one and only shot I took because it was too hilarious to keep going.

5. Blurred
Seriously are these my babies? When did they get so huge? Isaiah looks so long all stretched out. They like to kick each other and play footsie when they drink bottles. 





Ni Hao Yall


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

How about some votes for my killer style? No? Ok then, vote for Luigi. He deserves it.

No comments :

Post a Comment