this is important people

Hey mom, guess what?

While we are stuffing our faces with these delicious Cheerios, they are resetting the numbers at Top Baby Blogs.com. You know, the place you asked everyone to vote for us yesterday?

You're kidding me, right? Like is this funny joke time? 

Do I look like I'm kidding?


Nope. That's definitely your not kidding face. 

Told you. Now we look dumb mom. I think those people at Top Baby Blogs are just trying to mess with you!

Well this stinks. NOW what are we supposed to do?

Mom, chill. I got this covered. Just ask our friends to vote for us again. They'll understand, I promise. 

I don't know if this is going to work, Julian.

Don't worry mama, dis many people will vote for us if we ask nice.

Ok dudes, I'll just have to trust you on this one. I'm going to sit here and wait now, I guess.

Can you guys vote for us again? Our mom is gonna lose it if you don't. 

And if my mom's sad face doesn't work, maybe these puppy dog eyes and pouty lips will do the trick. I'm not above crying, you know.  

Just click here or there will be lots of tears. You don't want that do you? Didn't think so.
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!
(click this box and then click anywhere on the page that opens up! that's it! 2 clicks!)


No comments :

Post a Comment