February 12, 2011

Saturday Morning

This morning has been typical. Boys up at 6 am. However, they've been sleeping through the night since we had them cry it out two weeks ago (and it only took one night and adjusting our sleep schedule to an earlier bedtime!) 


We played all morning while daddy slept in and the dudes went down for their morning nap at 9. Then it was time for mama to play on the computer. We recently got Aperture (photo editing software you can get at the Apple website) and I haven't been using it because I haven't had the time to go through and really play with it. We didn't get the really expensive version, the site only shows a $199 version and a $99 upgrade, but Chikezie says he paid $79 for what he downloaded so I don't know what one we have. 

Either way, I finally got a few free minutes to play and so far I'm loving it. Very easy to use, so much to learn! So, here are a few pictures I messed with this morning to give you an idea. 

SOOC:


After:

SOOC:

After:

SOOC:

After:

SOOC:

After:

I know a couple of these might look weird but I'm just playing right now because really that's the only way you learn! I'm very excited about this though!

Now watch this video of the boys eating a snack this morning and Isaiah laughing at cartoons. It turns out he loves ALL talking animals. While Julian is more concerned with stuffing as many Cheerios in his mouth as he can (which eventually end up everywhere).



AND! All your guys' voting has been paying off! I'm STILL on the front page! Woot Woot! Keep voting (you can vote once a day, you know) we'll see how long we can stay in the top 25! 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *