February 13, 2011

FIRST VLOG EVA!

What up peeps! (Did I just say that? I never say that...nobody should ever say that.) I busted out the webcam skills and did my first EVER vlog. Or how I like to say it, V-Log. Sounds cooler to me. But don't worry, I didn't get too creative, I'm just doing the Dialect Vlog that everyone and their mother is doing right now but I like to hear how people talk. And it's nice to see people moving in real lifey rather than just seeing pictures all the time. 


You can see some more dialect vlogs of some ladies I follow here: Holly Days BlogHi, Baby.a little king and i

I may or may not look like I have a mustache in this video. It's the freckles. I swear to everything holy it is the freckles. And even if it were a real mustache, it would be fine because in my new header I have a mustache, so it would be an accurate representation. Don't be jealous.




Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
  • What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
  • What is the bubbly, carbonated drink called?
  • What do you call gym shoes?
  • What do you say to address a group of people?
  • What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval shaped body and extremely long legs?
  • What do you call your grandparents?
  • What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries in at the supermarket?
  • What do you call it when the rain falls while the sun is shining?
  • What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
You know another question I thought of after I did this- Do you say bag or sack? Like what you carry your groceries home in. I used to say sack and everyone from home says sack but when I went to college my roommate from Chicago area used to make fun of me for saying sack because they say bag. And during college at some point I started saying bag and now I say bag. 

So yeah. Hope you guys got a kick out of that. Chikezie will get his payback one of these days. MUAHAHAHA! I don't know what the payback will be but it will be good. Just you wait. 

Ohhhhh AND, I'm #15 on Top Baby Blogs, yo! Nice work friends! I've been on the first page for more than 24 hours which I'm fairly certain is a world record for me.  Click some more for me if you'd like. Or don't. But you can if you want. No pressure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *