February 15, 2011

buns

Somebody got his mama's booty. 


He totally looks like he knows what he's doing and posed like this on purpose. 

Sorry, that's all I've got today.

The boys woke up before 6 am this morning and I. Was. Dead. (And it wasn't because I stayed up late watching Glee all night.) But, I lucked out and they took a really long morning nap and because I didn't have any caffeine in the house I was able to fall asleep and have a morning nap! And then since then we've been home bodies all day glued to Glee. The boys LOVE all the singing. AND, Chikezie may not admit it but he was so nice and let me watch it last night for a few episodes....and he totally likes it. When Mr. Shoester and Sue Sylvester were dancing together he chimed in, "Hey, aren't they supposed to hate each other?" I couldn't believe he was paying enough attention to know about the characters. Hehe!


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

We're at #17-you guys are awesome with all the voting! If you like those little buns up there send us some more love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *