February 18, 2011

Birth Control

When you're thinking about having more kids...just think...you could have twins. 

And they might scream like this:
Warning: You may want to turn the volume down on this. Or get out your earplugs. Also-sorry some of this is blurry, my left hand was gooey so I couldn't adjust the focus.
When I complain about Isaiah screaming all the time...this is literally the nose that comes out of his mouth 80% of the day. 

So when I think of wanting more kids someday... I think about the screaming. And then those thoughts of having more kids kind of go away. 

Sometimes having kids is a good form of birth control.




Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!
Now how about some pity votes for my poor ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *