January 6, 2011

Thursday Already??

I can't believe it's already Thursday! Halfway through my stay here in Mapleton and heading to spend the rest of the week at my Dad's house. (Mapleton is REALLY small so we're only like 2 minutes from my mom's yet on the complete opposite side of town.) I'm going to try to walk around town maybe this weekend to take some pictures of where I come from. Some of you who never lived in a really small town can not even comprehend what it's like! I believe when I was in high school the population here was something like, 1500.

Tuesday and Wednesday were relaxing days that to be honest, I'm not even sure if I changed my clothes! It was awesome. And last night we went to my friend Megan's house to visit her and her identical twin girls, Ainslee and Kylee. They are about 6 months older than the boys and so so cute!

Other than that, life has been moving small-town slow and I'm enjoying this little break. This afternoon I'll be getting something done to my hair (Because it's SO cheap here compared to in So Cal). I'll be sure to post pictures...I'm not even sure what I'm going to do yet.

And now a couple pictures:


Having a snack in the old high chairs at Great Grandma and Grandpa Uhl's house.

My mom's dog, Gracie giving me her best beggar look as she pathetically stood in front of the empty food bowls. She's got the puppy dog eyes down.
Baby fingers.

Julian pondering a way to torture Grandma's kitty.

3 comments:

  1. Those antique high chairs are awesome!! When I get to go back home, there is always old things like that just waiting for Collin to use! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys are too adorable! they are such cuties in those high chairs!

    love your header as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boys are too cute! They remind me a lot of my little one, you must stop by my blog sometime to see him!
    I'm a new follower from 20sb, hope you can visit my blog when you have time; looking forward to reading more posts!
    http://thenilsensnest.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/thenilsensnest

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *