January 31, 2011

sponsor love: black haired broad designs

I'm a sucker for needle crafts-specifically knit and crochet lovelies.

Black Haired Broad Designs has such hip, cool designs on cowls, headbands, and hats that look oh-so-warm and oh-so-cute.

I have this headband and loooove it. It's perfect for the cooler but not cold weather here in So Cal and the bow is just the perfect touch of girlieness for me. And the bow is removable so I can clip it to other stuff for fun, too :)

I love this color. LOVE. They say green is the favorite color of most geniuses in the world. Coincidence? Maybe.

Um, yes please. 

We still have a good 2 months of winter left to look cute. 

Go get some.




Want to be a sponsor? GO HERE for info. I love trading goodies for ad space. Mainly because I want to be able to write about your creations from first hand experience. And it's not much $$ out of your pocket. Let me know if you're up for a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *