January 31, 2011

sleep, busted face, and other stuff

Random things I'm thinking right....NOW:

  • Today was a busy day, so busy that the two baskets of unfolded laundry still sit in front of our tv, for the 2nd day in a row. I could probably fold them tonight but I won't because I hate folding and I don't feel like it. I feel like I didn't do anything today, but then I look back on the day and it went so fast I don't even remember all the stuff I DID do. (That does NOT make any sense.)
  • Chikezie isn't home yet and it's 7:30. Where oh where has my husband gone? I missed 7pm yoga. Boo. 
  • Not that I had any energy for yoga. I went for a 2 hour walk to the mall and around with the boys today. That stroller is heavy. 
  • Is it just me or does PMS get worse after you have kids? Man I turn into a beotch. Chikezie agreed with me about that fact this weekend. Which didn't help my mood...but it is true. I get super annoyed at EVERYTHING for a few days. Sorry husband. 
  • Our dishwasher is SO FREAKING LOUD. We live in a brand new apartment, why is this thing so loud? It's annoying. But I guess it's better than washing them by hand so I'll shut my face.
  • We started crying-it-out with the boys on Saturday night. We were kind of at our wit's end with waking up multiple times each night. They CAN sleep through the night, they just don't do it consistently. We started an earlier bed time (now 7:30 or before as opposed to usual between 8:30-9). Night 1 they cried for an hour (one boy for 1/2 hr, the other for 1/2 hr) from 8-9. Isaiah woke up again at 3am and after 45 minutes of crying I helped him w/2 oz of milk and cuddles. He fell asleep. Night 2 they both went to bed, I heard some crying on the monitor at like 3:30am, it was on and off for like 20 minutes and not too intense. I think Julian. After that they slept until 6:30. Yay!
  • Today Isaiah face planted on the floor and bit his top gums. Blood everywhere. Lots of crying. It looked like the scene out of a horror movie. There is something about when your kid bleeds you just feel so bad for them. Then you KNOW it hurts, when there's blood.
Sorry, that's it. I don't have any pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *