Sicky Sick

Sorry I haven't been around folks, I've been sick. Yesterday was hell, last night was hell. This morning was a little less hell.

On a brighter side-being sick was the best diet ever! I lost 4 pounds in a day! And so far today on my menu has been gatorade, water, applesauce and a whole piece of toast!

And last night Isaiah puked in his bed a couple times. Chikezie brought him into our room at I don't know what time and put him in converted co-sleeper we still keep in our room for naps and for times like last night when his bed was full of puke. So I woke up this morning to baby mattress in our kitchen that smelled like puke, and a puke filled sheet crumpled on top, a pile of pukey stuffs by our patio door and a baby's room that smelled like puke. And the worst thing is cleaning up puke when you don't feel good.

Thankfully, Isaiah hasn't shown any other symptoms and has been his normal self today so I don't know if his puking last night was connected to my digestive problems but thank goodness they're ok.

I'm super weak and just all together spent. I had Chikezie come home from work an hour or so early last night and he was the best husband ever and got me some gatorade, pepto and nyquill. And helped take care of the boys all night. And slept on the couch so I could have full roam of the bed. And helped Julian in the middle of the night when he woke up. Love.

So you guys may see me tomorrow, maybe not. My apartment is a total wreck, I have lots of laundry to catch up and now lots of disinfecting so I don't spread this.

Being sick SUCKS.

3 comments :

  1. I feel for ya, do I ever. We had it last week. It started on Monday and took the whole week for everyone to get it and get better. Horrible. We did 15 loads of pukey (which turned to diarrhea) laundry sunday. I hope it stops with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better quickly! Being sick is no fun :(

    ReplyDelete