night nights

This is what our apartment looks like by the end of the day after two little tornados with baby fros tear apart the place. When daddy is making bottles and the dudes explore their world without clothes. I love this time of day. I love looking at their perfect little bodies and sweet skin.  I love watching their butts wiggle when they crawl in circles around the room. 


When I look at pictures like this with two babies in different places it really hits me again that I have TWO babies. And I think, wow, how did we get here? Life has been such a blur these past couple of years. It's still hard for me to believe that I had twins. I had two babies at once. I grew these beautiful little people in my belly! What the heck!? 

It just weirds me out sometimes.



But holy hell look at them. Their cute little curls. Those little bellies that hang over the diaper. The sweet cheeks. The drool streaming down Isaiah's belly. What amazing little humans. A perfect combination of their daddy and I. Two little mirrors in which I can see myself and watch the future grow.

I think I'll keep them.




14 comments :

  1. They're are sooo adorable! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i have all girls, soooo the 2 preciously perfect dudes are making me envious for all the boys out there! haha. you guys did great, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. I feel the same way. Holy HELL is right!! It's just such a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. MY. GOODNESS. your boys are soooo stinkin' adorable! i love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have amazingly adorable kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so adorable! I couldn't even imagine having twins!! lol

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos and a precious post! I don't know how you do it with two, but looks like you are great at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! These guys are so adorable! I cracked up reading your description of the end-of-day disaster...pretty much sums up my days...and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my jeepers!!!! they are sooooo cute!!!! great pictures i just love bellies that go over diapers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm a twin momma too...such a surreal experience! wouldn't trade 'em for the world!!! your babies are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! i love the pudgy bellies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! They are precious! It's truly amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two handsome little guys!! SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete