Monday Monday

Warning-this post is pretty boring.

Walked to the mall because I needed to get some diapers. Along the way we stopped at Old Navy because the boys are growing out of their 12 mo size t-shirts and the long sleeve shirts that actually fit right now are a little warm sometimes. Old Navy had 50% off of clearance stuff. Bonus! Found them a couple t-shirts and even a scarf and earrings for myself that were like $2 each. 

Then we went to this little baby boutique that usually has stuff super expensive, but they're going out of business and everything in the store was 40% off. However, I was a little pissed because I bought my Ergo carrier from there right before Christmas at full price, and now they're 40% off. LAME. 

And then to Target. Where we are all the time.

I did the Bob Harper Kettlebell work out this morning. My legs are sore-kettlebells are a good work out! And hopefully Chikezie will be home in time for me to go to yoga tonight. I SO love the teacher here at our complex (and classes are free every Monday-Wednesday). I'm trying to lose weight. One step at a time so I'm focusing on 10lbs right now. Back to pre baby weight. 

Anyways. Here are some pictures from the day.

Playing in pj's. Pj's that are kind of getting too small.

Isaiah is low riding his pants. That's just how he rolls.

Fountain at the mall.

Dudes chillin' in Old Navy while mama looks for stuffs.

Sweet piano at the mall. So cool they put this out for people to play. I was tempted but the boys were getting fussy.

I'd like this piano at my house please.

The tree of plenty in So Cal.

Another pretty fountain around the apt complex where we live.

Hope ya'll had a good Monday! I can't believe it's the last week in January already. 

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like a nice day to me!! Although not gonna lie, you made me want to go to Old Navy even though I shouldn't be spending any more money lol.

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, it sounds like a perfectly nice day.

    ReplyDelete