HOME!!

YAY! We made it back to California! I never thought I'd say I MISSED it here! I missed going outside without warming up cars, bundling up all of us and freezing. But mainly I just missed my bed. And some normalcy to life. The vacation was really starting to wear on the dudes.


Isaiah had a fever and was really fussy over the weekend which leads me to believe he was teething. The boys weren't sleeping worth crap-which meant a really tired mama. And it snowed 13 inches in my hometown the day I was scheduled to leave (2 hr DRIVE to the airport first).

But everything went off without a hitch and we are now home. The boys slept GREAT last night and I got 10 hours of sleep! Holy cows I feel good. Except for the fact that my cupboards look bare and I'm hungry now. 

Oh and I thought for sure I gained like 10lbs while I was gone from eating so much homemadey goodness.  But what to my wondering eyes did appear? A 4lb weight LOSS! Happy New Year to me! 

Anyways. I have a lot of un packing and other such first day back from a 15 day vacation things to do. I of course took lots of pictures, and will be sharing them soon. But for now, I'll leave you with a little treat not taken by me:

Um, this picture makes my heart melt. It was freezing, and Isaiah (left) was fussy the WHOLE time. Which resulted in me holding both boys bouncing up and down to TRY to get one picture of them both smiling. Amy was great and let me tell you, this picture was a lot of work LOL. I can't wait to see more!

Go see Amy's site: HERE
Become a fan on facebook: HERE

3 comments :

  1. glad you're back and i hope you get back to the swing of things soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol its hard to believe he was fussy with that smile one his face! Its always good to be home though. :)

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Thanks for giving me credit even! Those little dudes are 2 of the most adorable I've ever met. You are a lucky momma and seem so happy! It was good to see you!

    ReplyDelete