January 14, 2011

Flashback Friday: My Flickr Faves

I was going through my Flickr yesterday and got happy looking at some of my favorite photos of the past. I thought I'd share some of them with you.
These were all taken with a Casio EX-Z1050 Point and Shoot....just a plain ole camera.


Warning....there are a lot of pictures.


Taken in March '09 when I came here for a week to move Chikezie to So Cal. This was taken in one of my favorite parks that overlooks a little canyon. Now that I think of this, I really want to go back over there to hike some of those trails!
Taken in June '08 at an Iowa Cubs baseball game in Des Moines, IA. Ahh what a nice way to spend a summer evening!

Taken of August '08...Chikezie doing a word find in his parent's back yard.

May '08, a rainy farmer's market in downtown Des Moines.

August '08, Chikezie playing flag football.

Another flag football shot.

February '09, my friend's little boy Dante, fast asleep in the car.

June '09, at a park restroom...apparently this was only for headless girls.

February '09, in Clive, IA.

July '09, my mom's puppy.

July '08, Downtown Des Moines.

June '09, after a great (and hot) run.

June '09, on a walk.

July '09, at my mom's friends' farm.

September '09, San Clemente, CA.

September '09, after we were married.

5 comments:

  1. Great shots, you're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flag football shots were my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I found your blog today and have been loving reading through some of your older posts. I'm pregnant with twin boys right now and all everyone ever says is "Wow, how will you survive?" it's nice to read a blog that doesn't scare me, but gets me excited. (I'm SO excited!)
    And your boys are unbelievably cute, I have my fingers crossed for curly hair like theirs. (but our boys will probably be blond. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to tell you I really love these. My favorite is the dog under the fence. And the headless bathroom sign. And the setting sun on the flag football game. And...well, all of them. You do a remarkable job of capturing the everyday. I felt nostalgic for a place and time I didn't experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, the more I look at these-the headless woman one really just represents my life LOL

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *