December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I have a lot to get accomplished today so we're not worrying about anything at 3am tomorrow morning when we head to the airport. I've never been to LAX but have been thoroughly researching the airport, parking, TSA guidelines on traveling with infants, etc. I'm not a control freak, just want to be informed and have a plan so that early tomorrow morning when I'm tired and just want to be in Iowa already, I don't have to worry about all the trivial little things. 

I'm determined to not be stressed or worried on Christmas day.

My husband, on the other hand, is the exact opposite and spent his evening playing Call of Duty last night as I busily got things in order, did laundry, cleaned, (I like a clean house when I leave so it's clean when I get back and I can just relax), started putting things in zip-lock baggies, etc. And then when I laid down to finally sleep (at 12:30) my mind was racing going through possible ways to get 2 babies, 2 carry ons, 2 back packs and a giant seat on the shuttle to the airport and in the door. 

Anyways. Enough talk...more action! Time to get busy. I have my Redbull in hand and I'm armed for a busy bee kind of day. Which may or may not include making some chocolate chip cookies and pretty much eating just that all day.

I can't tell you when I'll be back. Maybe Monday, hopefully some day next week. With some pictures of our holidays in the SNOW and COLD at home. Somewhere I've wanted to go for over a year. And word on the street is that it will be a white Christmas for us and our little Christmas angels. 

I decided not to use our other santa photos for our holiday card this year. Mainly because you can't see the dudes' beautiful curly locks. And I love me some cute baby 'fro. 


I wish you all absolute joy, peace and LOVE this Christmas. I've grown to love so many of you this year and made some friends in what I've found to be my own little place in this blogging community. I can't wait to watch all of your adventures over the next year and hope you'll stick around to see what 2011 has in store for us :)

Have a very, VERY Merry Christmas, lovelies. 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! I'm jealous of you getting to go to the colder weather for the holidays. Soak it up! Take tons of photos because I will be living vicariously through you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I am too jealous of your midwestern christmas. I will be there in just a few weeks for some time with my peeps. That I miss sooo much. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *